Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Shailene Woodley

I am so fascinated with Shailene Woodley. 
She is the hippiest of the hippies & I find it so interesting.  She has every chance to be a typical Hollywood starlet & rejects all of it on a daily basis. 


2. Shailene Woodley and Brie Larson Are Out To Conquer Hollywood - And Fix It.
3. "When I started thinking about acting, I was like, ‘Why do I love it so much? Why do I feel so fueled from it?’ And I realized it’s because when I see most films, I leave feeling affected and inspired and emotionally captivated. And all of that has to be based in truth.”
4. "You forget that you do choose your life and there are so many things to be grateful for and I feel like society has gotten to that point where we’re always looking for the next and the better and we lose sight of what’s actually in front of us."
5. “For me, one of the things that I'm so passionate about in life is empowering young girls to reconnect with their personal power. There's this trend in society where, up till The Hunger Games, which was 1 of the very first young adult series that did this, it was usually the damsel in distress, or the girl possessing to change herself for love…there are a lot of motion pictures where a person falls in adore with a person else primarily based purely on attraction, and there's no depth, and no conversation. It just feeds the fire of materialism, and feeds the fire of make up, and false attire, and whatnot. The one particular point I truly loved about Divergent is that Tris is a heroine and fights for what she believes in, is passionate about it, and is prepared to threat her life for the higher good of humanity, but also, the relationship amongst her and Theo. I really feel quite proud to be a portion of a franchise that doesn't exploit young adore, and doesn't exploit what that implies, and genuinely treats it tenderly. They're far more partners than they are lovers, and for me, that's what I want in my life.”

How do you feel about Shailene? 

facebook // twitter // pinterest // instagram // bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment