Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Old Art

Going through all of my belongings once I moved home was definitely a sweet moment.  
Reading all of the letters, notes, cards, newspaper clippings, etc of accomplishments, celebrations, and heartbreaks of past was a great way to reflect on the last 8 years.  
One thing that I did find that was especially entertaining was my sketchbook from my honors portfolio class.  


Can I get a #nofilter ?!

I'm just really in love with these bananas.  They were hands down my favorite page in the entire sketchbook.  I believe they were done with Prismacolor Colored Pencils and I think this was on the cover of that set and I just copied it. 

Do you have a piece of art that you especially love that you created?  

 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment