Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bayside Bride Reunion!



In the Fall semester of 2011 I was the social media intern for Bayside Bride, an amazing wedding blog that is now one of the top 50 wedding blogs in the world.  Let that sink in for a second.  Think of all of the Pinterest boards and blog devoted to 'the happiest day of your life.'  These ladies of the Chesapeake are doing amazing things and I am so lucky to be a part of the Bayside Bride family. 

Natalie Frank Hayes, the cofounder of Bayside Bride invited those of us who had interned with her throughout the years to her house for networking, nibbles, and great conversation.  It was amazing to connect with the girls that I had interned with, sent emails to, followed on social media, but had never met IRL in real life!  The little get together came at the end of a two day marathon of meetings in DC and while I was tired of driving, traveling, and sharing my story, it was one of the best decisions I could have made to slap a smile on and go!  


Being greeted by Natalie with a arms open wide and a big smile was such a relief as I was a tad nervous connecting with girls I had only read about.  I made a Smart Girls connection right away with a past intern that attends Fordham University with our founder, Emily Raleigh


I met the ever lovely Kate Ann Morris of Kate Ann Photography  and hopefully will be collaborating with her for this little blog #fingerscrossed. 

We missed Bayside co-founder Krista A. Jones, but you have to check out her work.  She is incredible! Also, be sure to check out their amazing workshop that Krista and Natalie will be hosting this summer with Caitlin Moran of Glitter Guide, Janelle Diamond of Baltimore Bride, and Staci Lanham of Baltimore magazine.  

Be sure to follow/like/love Bayside Bride on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram !

 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment