Friday, May 23, 2014

The Last 4 Years

How do you wrap up 4 years of college memories in review?  
I don't know but we are about to find out.  

Moved into college (August 2010)



Became an NCAA DIII Athlete 


Went on my first training trip in Key West, FL


Became an AOII


 Became a Peer Mentor 


Became a Lifeguard 


Had my first solo road trip to NoVa for Crab-fest weekend with Miss Marie


Had my first internship at Bayside Bride


Met some of the best people I've ever known


Got a little


 Took a road trip to Clemson 


Said goodbye to my favorite class at WC


 Became an intern on Capitol Hill



Represented the Sigma Tau Chapter of AOII at a National Convention



Had picnics with best friends...



Mom and Dad moved to the beach..


Lived in Denmark...

Traveled all over

Came back home, turned 21, and met a new best friend

Moved back to DC for the summer 

Created this little blog

Finished Senior year & graduated May 17, 2014! 


There you have it!  4 years in highlights & snippets!  
Easily the best four years of my life, to date!  

 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment