Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring Break 2014: Savannah

The last 'spring break', ever.  


However this year was my first spring break that I traveled with friends!  It was a wonderful adventure and I learned a lot about myself and my 3 friends over 25 hours of driving throughout the week.  

While we were there we took a day trip to Savannah since Hilton Head Island is only about an hour away.  It was the perfect little escape mid week amidst the beach, laying by the pool, and catching up on work.  Marie and Ashley are both talented photographers and took so many gorgeous photos of our time there.  Here are a few of my photos that I edited with VSCO CAM.  










I've been to Savannah about 5 times and I fall more in love every time.  I could honestly see myself living there one day.  It is the most romantic city; the right mix of Old South and 21st Century.  Besides the rich history, I wasn't too overwhelmed with the whole 'Southern' culture thing that typically turns me off.  The food is amazing, the festivals (specifically St. Patricks Day), the squares, the history, the waterfront; it really has the whole package.  I secretly wish that I could go to Savannah College of Art and Design and do Graphic Design.. if only *Le Sigh.  

Where were your latest travels?  Have you spent time in Savannah?  What was your favorite part?


 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment