Tuesday, March 4, 2014

TEDx Chester River 2014


This past weekend I gave my first TEDx talk. 
Eeeek! 
A few weeks ago I was sending TED talks to my Business professor when she suggested that I join their team for the TEDx Chester River weekend.  I joined the group just 1 week ago and when asked who would give the presentation, I jumped at the chance!  We are hoping to write up a paper on our ideas and have it published.  This was such an amazing experience and I'm so excited to post about it.



Lord & Taylor was having an ah-mazing sale the other week, and I found this perfect black shift for work, interviews, life.  


We heard from Mary Daley Yerrick, the Co-Founder of Vital Voices, married couple, writer Matthew Swanson and Robbi Behr of Idiot's Books, Robbie Blinkoff the Cultural Anthropologist, and Washington College professor, Kaitlin Thomas.  The speakers at TEDx Chester River were so inspiring and thoughtful.  I can't wait to see the videos when they are published!   

Have you ever been to a TEDx talk?

 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment