Monday, December 30, 2013

Looking Ahead


2014 is going to be a BIG year.  
You know how you have those years you just remember?  Like the year you graduated from high school or the year you were born?  They hold meaning and significance to your being.  This is going to be one of those years.  

In addition to the daunting task of finishing my senior dissertation, finding a job, graduating, moving out, paying bills, etc., I'm starting a few projects on the side.

2014 is going to be the year of learning.
 It's quite interesting that as my formal education comes to an end, I'm devoting this year to learn as much as I can in every aspect of my life.  I want to really take my language skills to the next level, commit myself to yoga, organize my time, and take the trips that I've planned.  I want to buy books that will give me new skills and teach me about places I've never heard of before. I want to take big risks and move to a new place.  I want to improve my writing and to create this as a space for conversation and growth.

I'll be taking on new projects as well that I'm so excited to share soon!  I'll be joining forces with a few groups that I desperately care about as well as team up with new entrepreneurs to try out projects.   I'm going to attempt at freelancing design while teaching myself photoshop and coding.  I'm going to be introducing ad swaps and starting my first paypal account and really take this blog to the next level.  And when things get a little crazy I'll always be sure to remind myself, that I too have the same amount of hours in a day as Beyonce.

I can't wait for you to share this year with me!  

 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment