Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!


Happy 4th of July, everyone!  
How do you plan on being patriotic today? 
I can't wait to check Bloglovin' and see everyone's super cute [red, white, and blue] outfits!  
I'm not crazy about stars, but I love me some stripes.  
Today reminds me of : flags, stripes, red & blue, strawberries & blueberries, watermelon, water balloons, parades, streamers, lawn chairs, catonsville, dc, baltimore, beaches & coolers, cut off jeans, pools, fireworks, live music, lightning bugs, friends, and sparklers.

What reminds you of the 4th?  

Have a blessed holiday with family, friends, and good health!
  Never forget the people that died so we can be free!  Live out your dreams for those people, but especially for yourself & remember how lucky you are to be born in America!  
God Bless America!
 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment