Monday, July 22, 2013

Favorites

favorites


Happy Monday kids! 

Today I pulled a few of my favorite things from two of the best online boutiques around. 

With thoughts of back to school comes fresh ideas of a new start!  
I moved back to school last January and hit the ground running.  I walked off the plane from Copenhagen, put my suitcases in my car, spent 30 hours at home and drove right back to college.  The most decorative things in my room last semester were my postcards from Europe.  This year I'm hoping to dress up my room with simple pieces to make it feel like home.

Make sure you check out their websites & blogs, they will no doubt give you a burst of creative inspiration on this sleepy Monday. 




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the WOM love! Looks like a perfect roundup to me! xo Big Hugs @ Waiting on Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm been crushing on that hat too! The color and cute little crab are a match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete