Sunday, June 30, 2013

#OOTD

Happy Sunday!
So this was my first time doing an outfit post, and I was so nervous.  
I normally hate pictures of myself so the idea of asking someone to take a picture of me to post for the world to see was not the easiest thing.  My roommate agreed before I went out last night & I think it turned out ok?  There is a nice little patch of purple flowers next to my row house on Mass Ave that I thought would be the perfect backdrop.  

I was so excited to see my roommate & friends from Washington College at The Board Room for drinks in Dupont!  My best friend from high school, her brother's band Harmonic Blue performed at the Rock and Roll Hotel on H Street.  As always, they were great & I'm so proud of how popular they've gotten!  It was an awesome night!  



Sunnies: Ray Ban | Statement Necklace: TJ Maxx | Top: J.Crew | Shorts: Forever 21 | Flats: Old Navy | Bag: Lonchamp | Watch: Target


Do you have a new favorite outfit?  

PS: Check out my best friends brother's band Harmonic Blue, I promise you'll love 'em! 


 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

1 comment:

  1. super cute outfit for your first outfit post! xoxo

    hannah
    bemorethrifty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete