Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Like Me on Facebook

Purple Flowers is now on Facebook!

I was always a little hesitant to tell people that I blog, let alone advertise it on a social network as large as Facebook.  None of my family or friends knew that I was blogging, so it's awkward to 'come out' with it!  Surprise, I'm a blogger.  I had a great discussion with Erin from
Smartificial Sweetener  at the GLAM fashion event last week about 'coming out' with blogging.  
I think a lot of blogger's face the 'do I remain anonymous' or 'do I broadcast my life?' questions.  
I'm hoping to find a happy medium, while also marketing and communicating my own content. 
I was a little embarrassed at first, but now I'm not..so I made a Facebook Page and invited all my pals to like it!  Hello, exposure. 



Do a lot of your friends blog?  
I only have a few! 

Shannon - Shenanigans Rose

Aren't they the cutest ^^ ?!

When and how did you start blogging?
Tell us your story!
& don't forget to 'like' Purple Flowers on Facebook!

 photo signature_zps19a8b805.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! I know it's a little weird, but coming out of the blogger closet only leads to more great things. Congrats!

    xo
    Erin

    ReplyDelete